Guest checkout for PayPal allows your customers to pay via PayPal on your ChargeDesk billing pages without signing in to a PayPal account.
To enable guest checkout on PayPal:
1. Sign in to your PayPal account
2. Click the Profile icon at the top right.
4. Click Profile and settings.
5. Click My Selling Tools or My Selling Preferences under My Profile on the left.
6. Click Update next to Website Preferences.
7. Select On under PayPal Account Optional.
8. Click Save.
This will enable Guest checkout on your PayPal account. However, guest checkout may not always be available to your customers based on a number of factors;
Fraud prevention PayPal has fraud prevention measures in effect for all transactions and therefore, in some cases, PayPal might prevent a customer from using the guest checkout if they feel that the transaction poses a certain risk.
Incorrect email address Your customer entered an incorrect email address or an email address that PayPal was unable to verify.
Location is not supported The ability to allow customers to pay via PayPal through guest checkout is determined by your local PayPal organization's security and risk management policies.
If you need help with using PayPal Guest Checkout, please contact PayPal support for further assistance.