To connect your Authorize.Net account, we need your API Login ID and Transaction Key. If you already know these, you can enter them in the form below. If not, please follow the steps below.
- Login to your Authorize.Net Merchant Interface
- Navigate to Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Security Settings > API Credentials and Keys
- Copy the API Login ID (as shown in the screenshot below) into the box below
- Under Create New Key(s) select to obtain a New Transaction Key
- Submit the form to obtain a new key. You may be asked to reauthenticate yourself upon submitting the form. Please note: your old Transaction Key will be deleted after 24 hours and any applications using it will need to be updated to use the new Transaction Key.
- Copy the newly created Current Transaction Key and paste it into the Transaction Key box below