Authorize.Net Setup Guide
ChargeDesk connects to your Authorize.Net account using your API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- Login to your Authorize.Net Merchant Interface
- Navigate to Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Security Settings > API Credentials and Keys
- Copy the API Login ID (as shown in the screenshot below) into the box below
- Under Create New Key(s) select to obtain a New Transaction Key
- Submit the form to obtain a new key. You may be asked to reauthenticate yourself upon submitting the form. Please note: your old Transaction Key will be deleted after 24 hours and any applications using it will need to be updated to use the new Transaction Key.
- Copy the newly created Current Transaction Key and paste it into the Transaction Key box below